Simple Pizza Dough
Last night we decided to follow a simple recipe to make our own pizza's for the BBQ
- 350g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 170ml cold water
- Heat the BBQ or oven to 180C.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead the dough for 3-4 minutes.
- The dough should feel soft, but not sticky.
- It can be used straight away
- We used a variety of toppings!
Don't forget to share some photographs of your creations, or even what toppings you would choose!