Can you complete all these reading related challenges?
Make a list of all the challenges in your home learning log. Tick each one of as you complete it. Why not involve the whole family in this challenge.
The answers in red belong to Mrs. Hart.
- Read a book with something blue on the cover.
The Return of The Railway Children by Lou Kuenzler.
- Read a book which makes you feel happy.
- Read a book in your pyjamas.
Every morning and every evening.
- Read a non-fiction book.
- Phone/video call a friend and tell them about a book you enjoyed.
- Read a book about an animal.
- DON'T read a book in the bath.
- Learn something new from a book.
- Make your own book.
Created a Space Diary as part of Layla's school work.
- Read a book which has numbers on the cover.
- Read a funny book.
- Read a book online.
The Railway Children by Edith Nesbit.
- Read a book to a cuddly toy.
Read to Bimbo my childhood teddy.
- Choose a book because you love the pictures in it.
- Read a book in an unusual place.
On the trampoline.
- Ask a family member to tell you about their favourite book.
Layla-Ivy and Bean.